How to iron on your Øbsydian Patches
HOW TO USE IRON-ON PATCHES:
1. Garment should be clean. Iron the area where patch will be placed. Place the patch on the garment with the adhesive side against the base fabric.
2. Turn your iron up to the hottest setting the fabric can tolerate, and make sure the ‘steam’ option is turned off.
3. Place a thin towel or sheet of baking paper over the patch and place the iron on top. Press down hard and hold it there for 30 seconds, and then lift it up and check to see if the patch has stuck, especially around the edges and corners. If not, repeat for another 30 seconds, and do this until firmly stuck.
4. Turn the garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
5. Let it cool. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 4.
If ironing on to your backpack, do not allow the iron to contact directly with the backpack material.
DO NOT USE ON UN-IRONABLE FABRICS SUCH AS NYLON, VINYL OR LEATHER
Click HERE to see a demonstration (opens in a new window)